Tuesday, March 20, 2012

COOKIES!

...as Cookie Monster would enthusiastically say.

They are sorted and ready for pickup!  Thanks to Luisa Bianco, our cookie mom, who has sorted through the 744 boxes!

Please plan to pick up your orders at Luisa's home, 407 STOUT AVE, at one of the following times:

Wednesday, March 21 - 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
OR
Thursday, March 22 - 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

***Please submit the money for the cookies NO LATER than April 12.  If you have collected all the money by our next meeting on Wednesday, March 28, you may also submit it at that time.

 We have some extra boxes that need to be sold, so be sure to let Luisa know if you'd like some extra to sell from the following:

3 Thin Mints
3 Tagalongs
2 Do-Si-Does
1 Samoa
1 Savannah Smiles (Lemon)
1 Trefoils

5 comments:

  1. Is there another option of a time to pick up the cookies? I'm unavailable at those 2 times. I could do any time tomorrow during the day or Friday after 3:30. Sorry to be difficult! Thanks. - Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel... I'll pick up your order. I'll be home throughout the day tomorrow and also at pickup. You can stop by or I'll keep them in the car if you want to get them at pickup. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! I'll come by your house tomorrow. Let me know what time works for you.

      Delete
  3. Great news the cookies are in ! Everyones been asking! I'm working, so I try to get over to your house on Thursday evening... Thanks for sorting! great job. Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take 1 or 2 boxes of the tagalongs if they are still available.
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete