Friday, January 27, 2012

Cookies!

I don't know about you, but the mere mention of Girl Scout Cookies makes me so giddy inside, and I know I'm not the only one! I hope your cookie selling is off to a good start. There are a few things I wanted to bring to your attention:

Online Order Taking

A few of you may have tried accessing this site to help you with your cookie sales with no success. We're in the process of trying to resolve this issue with the Cookie Club Support Team, so we'll be sure to let you know more information as we get it! I know I am very eager to implement this medium to help along with our cookie sales, so we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Just a reminder that if and when this tool becomes available to our troop, it's only a way for patrons to send email requests and obtain "promises" as far as what they will actually order. You can't actually place online orders, perform any transactions, or arrange any deliveries of the cookies themselves.

Permission Slips

There are still a few girls in the troop that haven't yet submitted their permission slips yet. If you need another copy of the permission slip, just click on the link above or download the Word version of the permission slip here. If it's convenient, you can send a scanned copy to our cookie mom, Luisa Bianco (luisabianco@comcast.net). Otherwise, you can drop it off at Maila's house or even pass it along at the "Me and My Guy" dance this Saturday 1/28.

No comments:

Post a Comment