Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spring Lambing Event: TOMORROW!!!

Hope this update finds everyone well rested and staying cool after the long Memorial Day weekend.  Or if you're like me, maybe you're still recovering and trying to catch up!  I apologize for sending this reminder out a little later than I would have liked.

Our troop's visit to the Valley Shepherd Creamery for our Spring Lambing tour will take place TOMORROW after school.  I'm sure you all know by now that the girls will also be coming back from their field trip to Alstede Farms in Chester, so please pack them plenty of snacks and perhaps freeze some water bottles as tomorrow promises to be another scorcher!  Thanks in advance to those who will be chaperoning the trip with Maila and myself.  The plan is to have the girls back at School One by 6:00 PM.

It would be helpful if everyone could respond and confirm if your daughter will be coming tomorrow by commenting on this post or by e-mail!  Thanks!

1 comment: