Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Just sending out a LAST CALL reminder to those of you who are still interested in having your girl participate in the BINGO BASH on March 23rd at St. Bart's.  I'm going to be outside of School One at dismissal tomorrow afternoon if you'd like to hand me the permission slip and $13 fee.  If your girl is in aftercare and wants to attend, please send the stuff with her to school and let me know via e-mail so I'll know to look for her; I will look for her in aftercare to collect the stuff.

In case you don't get to read this reminder before school tomorrow, feel free to drop by my home or Maila's home tomorrow evening.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Olivia will have the form in aftercare. The extra $20 given for the cookies order can go towards the payment. Thanks, Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia said that no one came to aftercare to get the form. I hope she can still register for the event. I can scan it an email it tomorrow to you or drop it off in the late afternoon, or Olivia can have it with her tomorrow. Please advise. Thanks, Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to pick up a couple others in aftercare tomorrow (3/1) anyway!! We have her down!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete